Oh man I HATE the purple medicine. It get's everywhere. The first time I had to give this to Sienna she freaked out when she looked at herself in the mirror. Your boys are cute...
Oh my goodness! Those are the cutest boys! I haven't checked on Billy since he was born and he is cute, cute, cute! Cam looks like he is the best big brother! Thanks for letting me keep up!
Welcome to our blog! I have a wonderful husband, and two fantastic little boys. Like most Moms, my little guys are my pride and joy and mostly all I blog about.
7 comments:
Oh man I HATE the purple medicine. It get's everywhere. The first time I had to give this to Sienna she freaked out when she looked at herself in the mirror. Your boys are cute...
Oh no! I have heard that medicine is awful...
He is such a cute little chunk!!!
cute :)
He is so cute! With all that chunk he looks like Wes:)
Oh my goodness! Those are the cutest boys! I haven't checked on Billy since he was born and he is cute, cute, cute! Cam looks like he is the best big brother! Thanks for letting me keep up!
Great pictures! Billy really is getting to be a chunk...which makes them even cuter I think!
They are both so cute...and Billy really is chubbalicious! So cute!
I also totally relate to trying to be more positive and grateful for the priviledge of being a mother. There's truly nothing more precious.
Post a Comment