CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

WARNING! Picture Overload!

This post is long overdue, so sorry for such an extreme picture overload. For some reason...actually I know the reason...I've not made time to post lately. I still manage to browse other's blogs, but am too lazy to log in and comment. I've had some sort of aversion to blogging. Here is my attempt to get over it. Pictures for now. Mostly of Billy, but a few of Cameron. I'll write more later.










































7 comments:

Kelli said...

Jody, What cute little boys! I am so happy for you and Wes. I bet you're so happy to be in your new house too. Andy and I will have to come and check it out. I have a private blog, email me and I will add you. kelliwool@gmail.com

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Jod- Your boys are adorable!! I love billy's smile it melts your heart!

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

awwww! I love the pictures! Cameron is so funny and little Billy is just a doll. I am so happy for you and glad to hear that things are getting back to normal . . . what ever that is right?

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh, your boys are so cute! I can't believe how big your little one is getting!!!

Chaci said...

Billy is so cute! I LOVE his lips and eyes! Cameron is looking like quite the big brother!

The Preece Family said...

Billy is really so dang cute! And my favorite picture is the two boys with their heads sharing the same pillow. Priceless! It was so fun seeing you this weekend - I had such a great time catching up! I really want to do it again soon.

Callister said...

Holy cow, Cutest baby boy ever! What a kissable little face. Your boys are so cute, Jodi. Hopefully I'll get to see you and meet these little guys around the 4th of July.