I feel the need to express a little gratitude about Motherhood. I was reading an article about the deaths of Natasha Richardson and Jade Moody, both mothers of young children, and it really hit a sensitive spot. Since I don't really know how to put a better link, here is the address http://www.newsweek.com/id/190782?GT1=43002.
I have been trying to keep on a happy face while Wes is out of town for most of the week, and trying to gear up because he's starting to travel much more. Earlier today and again when I was reading this article I realized number one, how lucky we are to have a steady income even if it requires travel, and number two, that I have two handsome, fun, intelligent, wonderful, rambunctious little boys to keep me insanely busy and help pass the time while Wes is away.
I definitely need to do better at focusing on the positive things in my life, instead of these minor inconveniences like having Dad gone.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Gratitude
Posted by Jody at 10:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Hey, email me...I have a ? for you...
egwaltonATgmailDOTcom
Post a Comment