Not much has been happening lately. Nothing very notable. We did go to the Living Planet Aquarium with Logan and Baylee last week. It didn't take very long to go through, but the kids really liked it. Cameron was saying "fishy" and "Nemo" as we pointed at every fish. Shortly after arrival at the aquarium Cameron decided he wanted nothing to do with me and only wanted Aunt Cindy. He wouldn't even hold my hand. I had my first experience of my baby telling me he didn't need me. He was being a big boy (He'll be 2 in less than 2 months! Yikes!) with Aunt Cindy and the bigger cousins. I know this is just a taste of what is ahead. After about 2 seconds I got over it, and Baylee decided she would be my little friend. Little kids are the greatest. So willing, with an unspoken understanding, to offer affection to others.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Not much happening
Posted by Jody at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
Jody,
Cameron is an adorable little boy! This is Jessica Dewey btw! I happened to find you and hope it's okay that I click on your blog every once in a while.
It's neat to see your beautiful family. Take care, Jess
Cameron is so darling. It was fun to see your response in my comments section! It looks like you guys are doing great - I'm so glad! Take care!
How fun! My goal is to start doing some more interesting/exciting outings for Britton in the next little while!
I have to say that Cameron has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen. He is adorable!
Post a Comment