Here it is. I started this awhile ago and am now just finishing, so these really aren't on my to-do list today. Oh, well.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Just turned 17 years old and was a Junior in highschool. We would have just finished up our crazy-busy cheerleading season. Highschool was definitely a unique and fun growing period, though one I'd never choose to repeat!
5 Things on my To-Do List today:
1. Clean house, clean house, did I mention clean house?
2. Go to grocery store
3. Write-out bills
4. Go to Post Office
5. Exercise
Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
I think a more appropriate question is what wouldn't I do? Or who wouldn't I help?
I would do just about anything and everything to help people. I'd ensure my money made money so the process could continue forever. If I am too busy traveling to oversee my philanthropic endeavors then I'll hire someone to help. There would definitely be an emphasis on education though.
2 of my bad habits:
(How do I choose just 2?)
1. Lately I've had no motivation in the housekeeping department. I love motherhood, dislike housekeeping!
2. Taking life too seriously
5 Places I've lived:
1. Salt Lake City
2. Oakley
3. Provo
4. Ogden
5. Oakley
When we ever get our house built we will live in Marion next.
Jobs I've had:
Oakley Polar King, Life-guard/Swimming Instructor, short stint at Mervyn's to pay my enormous phone bill I didn't want to tell my parents about, Accounting clerk @ Rydalch Electric, 1st Grade Teacher, Mother
5 Things people don't know about me: (I have a REALLY hard time coming up with things like this)
1. LOVE the smell of burning ditches (you rural people know what I'm talking about) I think it's because it officially means winter has come to a close and spring is ready to begin
2. I have a major sweet-tooth. When I moved to Provo to go to school I would eat dessert for dinner just because I could. (I know, such a rebel!) I'd didn't feel well later, so I guess I learned my lesson, but I totally feel like cake is a suitable breakfast! (It's a good thing I've decided to become an exerciser!) Cameron has inherited the sweet-tooth---uh-oh!
3. Loved my geography and nutrition classes in college, could have easily went in either of those directions instead of Education. Random, I know.
4. Love the smell of the detergent aisle in stores!
5. On the Rydalch side alone, I have 45 first cousins. This number includes spouses, but not second cousins.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Jody at 12:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVE the smell of burning ditches too!!! :)
Post a Comment