(Here's another old video, but I had to include it.) There's nothing quite like watching a boy and his dogs. Cameron refers to all dogs as "puppies" and loves them dearly. Nearly every waking moment is spent looking out the window for them, talking about them, and begging to go play with them. There is definitely a love ingrained in him that couldn't be taught. It's just who he is. A boy who loves his dogs.
We're very lucky to have 2 very intelligent and gentle dogs. I often wish Cameron was as obedient as them. :) Maybe one day, I can hope anyway! The Border Collie is Gus, and the Kelpie (sp?) is Kate. I think they are going to prove to be my best babysitters this summer. All three of them are absolutely enthralled with fetch and can play for hours! Gus is excellent at fetch and is eager to fetch anything, even snow.
6 comments:
Cameron has the cutest laugh. I couldn't help but laugh while watching the video. He has grown so much.
Hey Jody- I just left you a comment on my blog, but thought I'd stop over here in case you didn't see that.
That's so funny you "found" us. I saw your name and stared at it for a few minutes figuring it had to be you, but then I couldn't figure out how you found our blog. So funny!
Cameron is such a doll and so big! We'll have to try to get together again the next time we're in Utah. I bet Cameron and Tyler would have a blast together now that they can do a little more than sit and drool, lol.
Tell Wes hello, and we'll have to keep in touch through the wonderful world of blogging :)
hey harris family, small world. crazy you found my wife's blog jody...cam is a cute kid, guess he didn't suffer any permanent cosmetic damage from when I dropped him on his face a year and a half ago. hope all is well...
Hey, I was just going to tell you that Emily's sister-in-law Sara and her husband did both serve missions in Brazil, but I see from her comment above that you've already established that. Anyway, I am going to add your blog to my link list so that I can visit more often, I love the videos! Isn't it great to have dogs around to play with your kid?
I wish I could see your videos--I'm sure they are adorable. After I changed the format of our blog I lost the ability to view stuff like that and I haven't made the time to fix it. We will definitely have to get the boys together this summer...we'll practically be living outside!
Chris and I are convinced that EVERY child needs to grow up with a dog. There is something about animals that can teach us things that humans never could! Lucky for ya'll, you've got a slew of animals!
Post a Comment