Here are a couple videos from about 3-4 months ago. (I know, I'm very behind on posting.) Cameron actually speaks much better than this now, but I still wanted to post this so family members could hear him say their names. Cameron will basically repeat anything I want him to now, which is a lot of fun, and makes me a lot more cautious about what I say. Some of his favorite words this last week or two were: haircut, turtle, Nemo, "Where Nemo?", pickle, hungry, plate, pancake, Jody, and Lara which came out more like lahlah.
As for the singing, this particular song sounded slightly Native American-ish which isn't usually the case. He LOVES to sing, which is also fun for me. He'll usually throw in a few undersandable words, but doesn't on this video. Cameron doesn't sing anything like Jenny's daughter, but he's picked this up totally on his own and definitely has his own unique style. I do sing around the house, but nothing like this. :)
2 comments:
Those videos are so cute! I love that after he says daddy he is like "wait a minute, where is my daddy?" What a handsome boy!
Jody,
I just had to tell how cute I think your kids are! I loved these two videos so much!
Take care,
Tahnie (Moon)
Post a Comment