CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Spring Fever




It's sad really. Spring fever is making an appearance far too soon. I changed my blog template to represent one of my favorite things about spring--baby animals, specifically the baby horses we get each spring. We are currently the owners of about 15 horses, many of which we will be selling this spring. Anyone interested? Kidding. I like all of our horses, but there comes a time when enough is enough, besides how expensive it is to feed them! These photos are of babies (foals) from last year. P.S. The template was supposed to show more of the horses, but when I downloaded it they were half covered up. Does anyone know how to fix this?

5 comments:

Allison said...

Hey Jody,
I just found your blog on Jenny's blog list and thought I'd say "hi". Your little boy is so darn cute, it was fun to see all your pictures and read about how you and your little family are doing!
Allison (Evans) Scott

Billie Sue said...

Jodi -- So fun to visit your blog and I do love the horse layout! It makes me remember spring and the beauty that is just lying there waiting for the snow to melt! Now I must say, that boy is CUTE! He is a Harris, but I can see you in him as well. He is cute! Keep sharing those pictures so I can keep up!

Natalee Maynes said...

Those horses are so cute. I SO miss horses! Cameron is a cutie. I watched the video of him chatting away...adorable.

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

you have been hit by a Tag check out my blog and respond.

Kelli Despain said...

Woohoo, I found your blog, that I didn't know you had, when Jenny Smoot Preece visited my blog from yours. I will definately be adding your page to mine (as soon as I feel constructive) and will check back often. Love the pics (of the kids and the horses).