CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 18, 2008

Cute, Cute, Cousins!

Cute, Cute, Kids! Okay, so I'm a little biased. I know it's been forever since I last posted, and it's mostly because there hasn't been much to post about. Cameron seems to never fully recover from a cold before the next one comes along so I haven't taken any new pictures. Here are a few from Christmas time though. They're not the best pictures because I quickly snapped them as someone else was trying to get real pictures.


Cameron loves all of his cousins and plays quite well with them. This is Logan and Baylee. As you can see, he doesn't look much like his Rydalch cousins. Not sure what Baylee is doing, but didn't have a better picture.
Here are a couple pictures of the Harris cousins, plus there's one on the way (Not me! Ben & Lara will have a little boy in March). This is Will, Emma, Isabelle, Cameron, and Madisyn.
It's amazing how fast the kiddos grow-up! I'll have to video Cameron saying all of their names (he's sleeping right now) it's really cute. It's usually hit and miss whether he'll cooperate at any given moment in the speaking department, but if we're talking about cousins--he's always excited!

2 comments:

Andy, Lacy, Jarett & Kanin Schumann said...

Those are such fun, cute pictures. Do you think Cameron will look as much like Wes as Will looks like Ben? Cameron has such big, bright, blue eyes! What a cutie!

The Preece Family said...

Cute pictures!! And are those Lara's kids??? I can't believe it! I hardly recognize them...other than the fact that they look just like a mini Ben and Lara (go figure). Looks like you had fun with the cousins over Christmas...