Cameron has been saying many words for several months now, but he has just recently started to use sentences and REALLY communicate with me. It is so FUN! (Even though he usually only does it at home.) Our most recent conversations went something like this:
Cameron woke up early--while Wes was still home. Not wanting to be up yet I asked him, "Do you want to come sleep in Mommy's bed?" to which he replied "I want Daddy." clear as clear. I was flabbergasted because normally he would have just said "No-- Daddy" and pointed out of the room.
Later that day I went to get him after waking from his nap, and he obviously needed his diaper changed. I said "Are you stinky?" and he said "I poopoo. It's kuh-kuh." I laughed and laughed. It's probably not as entertaining to anyone but me, but it has really caught me off-guard to have a little talker.
Other new words I LOVE to hear him say, "Tank you", "Peas" "Cheese" "Tree" -all sound about the same but mean please, cheese, and three. He insists he is three years old.
I tried to catch a little talking on camera, but he was in a bad mood--being sick and not very cooperative, but I'm going to try to put it on here anyway--just so I know how to do videos.
As you can see, I was working really hard to try to keep his attention. Maybe I can catch him in a better mood another day. By the way, Robbie is my 14 year old brother and Cameron absolutely adores him. He loves watching Robbie play on the freshman basketball team and yells "Robbie!" Well it sounds more like "Raahh-bee" throughout the WHOLE game.
7 comments:
How cute is that? Why does he think he's three? That's hilarious. So I don't know if you have seen Transformers yet, but if you haven't you should netflix it. We liked it.
How cute! He is such a verbal little guy! AND I love his picture! So cute!
wow! he is so smart! it looks like you guys have a lot of fun together.
That is great he is starting to really talk now! But just wait until they announce that they "farted" while you're in the check out line at Target on a busy afternoon. Yep - just you wait... ;)
Jody,
Your little man is adorable. Are they not the funnest thing in the world. Gabby is 6 and holy cow what a handful! Anyways, Cameron is very cute, it is always nice to see you guys.
Neina
Jody! How fun that you found me! What a darling family you have; you look amazing as ever. Cameron is such a cutie. I loved watching and hearing him. Say hello to your mom will you? I'm so glad you're blogging now. :)
Nicole
Jody,
I got to your blog through brooke. I hope you don't mind. I love your pictures. Cam is so cute. I think he is so cute in this clip where he is talking. I can't believe he is so big. Your can visit our blog if you want to at thewoolstenhulmefamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment