I was watching Cameron do the usual...climb onto our (unusually tall) toilet, stand-up, reach high into the air to his toothbrush on a shelf on the wall, then lean over the garbage to the sink to try to brush his teeth. This has been happening several times a day for several months now, so it didn't alarm me at all. However yesterday after looking into the washing machine ONE second, I looked up to see he didn't do the usual after all. He decided to go one step further! My child is a MONKEY! I can't keep anything out of his reach! He's very determined. I don't know what his motivation for this was, but he succeeded, then was a little stuck. (And yes, I was quite alarmed when I looked up!) My mom's house has been through 2 kids and 2 other grandkids, and Cameron gets into things NO ONE else has ever dreamed.


Sunday, January 20, 2008
My Little MONKEY!
Posted by Jody at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
how cute - and scary! It's a good thing you were able to snap the pictures for evidence to show Wes. Jarett does stuff like that all of the time that scares the crap out of me. I tell Andy and I don't think he believes me. I need to start snapping pics. Jarett hasn't started climbing up yet, but one of his favorite things to do is climb down from his changing table. He steps on the shelves like a ladder. Andy hasn't ever seen him do this, so next time I go to chnage him I am going to take my camera for proof!
Cameron is so cute, he's getting so big. It's fun to see your pictures on your blog. Keep in touch.
Ha ha, I am not surprised, considering that this child came from the loins of Wes, he probably has a few more tricks up his sleeve. ;)
Your baby is darling Jody.
Wow! Cameron is brave! Those were really cute pics...
Post a Comment