These are just a select few of my highlights for the year -- in no particular order.
Wes and I had our 5th Anniversary this year. I can't believe we have been married that long. That must mean we're getting old! It's so wonderful to be married to your best friend!
My baby turned 1! I guess he's not my baby anymore. He's actually only 3 1/2 months away from his second birthday. Time flies when you're having fun! He's made this last year such a joy, an exhausting joy at times, but a joy.

We made our first rather large and rather grown-up investment. We bought an acre in Kamas East ( AKA Marion - the east hillside). We are very excited to hopefully begin building as soon as our building permit comes through and weather allows us to get everything up the hills. The views of the valley are absolutely spectacular up there.
Clint's miraculous recovery was definitely noteworthy. He's doing so well! It's amazing how much we take health for granted until it's gone or at least diminished. For those of you wondering what happened to Clint: The closest diagnosis they've established is MS. However, he had an extremely abrupt and severe case which he has been slowly recovering from for the past year thanks to the amazing drug Tysabree. Here is a photo of his family from this Christmas. At his worst he required a breathing and feeding tube with no intelligible language, and no real use of his body. He has come leaps and bounds! We all love you Clint!This year has caused a renewed sense of gratitude for health, family, friends, beliefs...my list could go on and on...life in general. Don't waste a SINGLE minute -- keep everything in perspective. This is my mantra for the new year.
3 comments:
We are so excited you have a blog! I can't believe how big Cam is. When are you coming to New York to visit?
Those are some great highlights! Cameron's pics are SO cute...and I'm delighted to hear that Clint continues to do well!
Yea! You have a blog! I just LOVE Cameron's gorgeous blue eyes.
Post a Comment