CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 28, 2007

Cameron Growling

Thanks for posting Janie. If anything very technical appears, you can probably guess Janie did it. I wasn't present for this little video, but I'm guessing it was Christmas day (at my parents) and Janie was trying out her new camera. I think you can hear my mom sigh at the end of the video--my guess is that it was shortly after we heard the news about their/our neighbor, friend, and ward member Dave Balls passing away. So sad for this time of year.

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Woohoo! I'm SOOOO happy that you have a blog! I love the pictures and can't wait to see more! And PS...most blogs I view are about people's children, including my own. I still think they are worthwhile!

Zach 'n' Amy said...

Jody! Aren't blogs awesome? It's so great to hear from people you haven't heard from in awhile. Cameron is way cute. Looks like a lot of presents!