CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Blogging World--Here we are!










My sister Janie decided it was time I had a blog, so here we are! She set it up in about 2 seconds, so I hope I can figure out how to do it now that she's gone. Christmas was wonderful. Though it came and went much too quickly. Cameron really enjoyed his presents. He liked opening them, but it was just a means to an end. He was much more excited about the toys inside. It's always sooo nice to spend time with family during the holidays. Especially to have everyone happy and healthy! Cameron tolerated Santa. He surprised me by pointing and running to Santa when he came in the room. I quickly realized though that Cameron saw Santa giving out candy canes, and Cameron LOVES candy! He wasn't happy when he had to sit on his lap in exchange for a candy cane--understandable--I wouldn't want to sit on some strange man's lap either! I'm sure he'll understand better next year.

0 comments: