CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fun with Friends



We were so lucky and got to spend time with a couple friends last week. We went out to eat with Jenny and her daughter Ashley. They currently live in Baltimore, so this was a rare occasion. It was so fun to catch up. You know you're with a good friend when after about 7 years of not seeing each other you can just chat away for 2 hours--even when freezing cold in the parking lot. Thanks Jenny.
We also got to have another playdate with Brooke and Britton. I must say these occasions are probably more fun for me, but good for the boys as well. I know Cameron really enjoys getting to play with someone else's toys. Thanks, as always, for letting us come to your house Brooke. (Also, I stole this picture from you because it was better than mine.)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Cute pictures--I'm glad we were able to get together too! We'll do it again soon!

The Preece Family said...

Those are cute pics! I'll have to send you the one I have of the kids --- it looks like Cameron is checking Ashley out in it! A future romance on the horizon?? ;)