Well, considering it's 1:20 AM...this will be short. I'll post again with more details, but wanted to say all is going well. I didn't have to be in the hospital on Christmas, we convinced them to release us on Christmas Eve. We have another beautiful little boy, and are SO blessed. I have much more to show and write, but this will have to suffice for the time being. However, Janie has posted a couple of pictures from the hospital. You can link to her blog listed as the "Pace's". It is no longer the newest post so you'll have to scroll down.
Happy Holidays!
Monday, December 29, 2008
Very Brief Update
Posted by Jody at 12:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay! Congratulations! I will definitely have to check out Janie's blog. Congrats again, and I can't wait for an update.
Congratulations Jody!!! I can't wait to see the pics and hear the update. I hope you're doing well and getting LOTS of rest!!
Congratulations! I hope you are getting some sleep. That's what I definitely miss the most with having 2 kids!
Congrats! I looked at her blog and he is totally adorable, and quite big! Glad everything is going well, can't wait for more pictures!
CONGRATS!!! I hope all is well...I have been dying to call, but I will give you some more time. He is absolutely adorable!!! I hope you are able to find time for sleep...and that Cameron is being sweet!
Post a Comment