I wanted to hurry and post some pictures before our computer is unplugged because I imagine it will be awhile before we have the internet up and running at the new house. So I'll make sure and do a writing post from another computer sometime. Here are a few recent pics from our crazy past few weeks.
Cameron's favorite present from Santa. Now he plays guitar like Uncle Robbie.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Pictures for now
Posted by Jody at 4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Jody he is a doll - what is his name? Congratulations on your move.
Oh, he's so cute! I love those chubby cheeks. I can't wait!
Jody - congrats again! He's so beautiful. But I can't keep calling him "he" forever --- what did you name him??? :) Hope you're recovering and getting lots of sleep!
Jody,
He is awesome! So cute, love the chubby cheeks. Good Job! I hope that Cameron is adjusting to being a big brother alright!
Jody- he is adorable. Cameron will be a great big brother. Thanks for posting some pictures. How is the new house??
Little Billy is so cute (Billy, right?) Who does he look like? I'm trying to place his cute little nose. Congratulations-now the fun begins!
Congratulations on the darling little arrival and on the new home. I bet you are so excited to finally be getting in.
Post a Comment