CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random Pictures







Cameron loved moving the cows with his dad, and on his very own horse he named Charlie. It was the final move before we sold them. I think it was sad for Wes and Cameron, not so much for me. It's not a joy being this pregnant and chasing cows back in the field every single time Wes went out of town! The last picture is Cameron in his new suit before church. He really likes it, and tells me "My handsome" everytime he wears it. For some reason he chooses not to say "I" most of the time and instead uses "me" or "my". It's cute though, so I rarely correct him. He often says, upon leaving the new house, "Let's go to me old house". I guess I should have dressed him as a pirate for Halloween.



0 comments: