Somehow I managed to get everything out of order, but don't have time to change it. You'll know what I mean.





I don't have much time to post, but wanted to do a little update since life is going to get crazy really soon, tomorrow, to be exact. I'm officially 37 weeks along today! Whoohoo! I made it farther than I did with Cameron, and am considered full-term today. However, my blood pressure has remained high and been a concern. In addition to that, my baby is growing at an ALARMING rate. I was already measuring very large, but between weeks 35 and 36 he grew approximately 3 weeks worth! WHOA! So after being at the doctor 3 times last week doing many nonstress tests, much blood work, ultrasound, and discovering I was already dilated to a 3 at the end of the week... I am being induced tomorrow. Needless to say my fear of being in the hospital on Christmas day is most likely going to happen. Oh well, there are worse things right?
My life is in transition is many ways. I can't believe Cameron is so grown up. Here are a couple of pictures of him as a baby. It's weird to not think of him as my baby anymore, but he certainly is not. I guess we'll know soon enough if my two boys resemble each other at all.
So, tomorrow is the day. It's odd to know when it's going to happen. I thought it would be a relief, but I've actually been a little anxious about it. Anyway, it'll probably be a while before I post again, so Merry Christmas everyone!
4 comments:
Good luck Jody! It will go wonderfully for you! Maybe this little one can share Brandon's birthday :)
Congratulations! Good luck.
Congrats! Very exciting. Best of luck and happy christmas :)
I can't wait for pics of the little man. I hope all went well and that you are adjusting to having two!!
Post a Comment