CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A little behind!

I wish this blog were about me having a little behind, but it's NOT!

Okay, so I'm a lazy blogger. I've gotten a little behind. Isn't admitting it the first step? I will update very soon.

Also, for you blogger friends that have sitemeter and such, if it ever shows that I was viewing your blog for an excessive amount of time, I just want to let you know I get easily distracted (Cameron, telephone, etc.) and then leave the blog up for awhile. I swear I don't obsess about some of your blogs. Just thought I'd throw out my random explanation.

2 comments:

Grady and Janie said...

Jody...you have a very little behind I don't know what you are talking about!!!he he he that is a funny error for professional people to make!

Amy said...

Whatever Jody, I know you were looking at my blog for 23 minutes and 17 seconds. Just kidding I made that up. I'm the same way. Incidentally, last I saw you you had a little behind.