Happy Birthday Cameron! Cameron turned 2 this past week. I can't believe it was 2 years ago that Wes and I decided (with a little help from Lara) that perhaps it wasn't false labor after all. So without telling anyone we took a Sunday afternoon drive to the hospital, still in denial that our little boy would be born that day, 4 weeks and 2 days early.
Cameron has been such an easy baby and little boy. He is so fun. He idolizes his dad and tries to be very helpful to his mom. He is quick to give hugs and kisses. Loves all animals, cousins, aunts and uncles, and grandparents very much. He has brought so much joy and meaning to our lives. We have been so blessed to have this little boy, and we are so excited to watch him continue to grow.
Here are a few pictures from the party, and also of the cake I made. The candles pulled some of the frosting off, also I got pretty hurried and got a little sloppy with it so don't look too closely. :)






Our first foal of the year. She's a cute little philly that loves to run in circles as fast as her little legs will take her.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday to your cute blondey boy! And I love baby animals, especially in the Springtime...IF you can call this crazy weather "Spring."
Wow, I can't believe Cameron is 2! Love the cake-such talent. What are you going to do with all those puppies? Love catching up on your life by reading your blog, you have a darling family.
Happy B-day Cameron! I really can't believe he is 2:) Your cake decorating skills is awesome. I will have to hire you to make Adi's cake on her birthday. You did AWESOME!
Happy birthday Cameron! He looked like he had a great birthday. He is so cute. Grandpa jay would have called him whitey because his hair is so blonde. I love the pictures of your baby animals.
Wow! Great post. I love the tractor cake. Props to you Jody! I have gained a new found respect for people who can bake well, as it is one of the talents I lack. Your little one is so cute and I love the little baby animals. One the many things I miss about the Kamas Valley. I love the whole "fake labor" comment...I can only imagine what that birth night was like. Loved all the pics. Put yourself in a few. ;)
Happy B-day Cameron! And to the new farm animals! I can't wait until we have a baby horse to play with...any day now!
Ah the 2's... Yay! The baby animals are so cute! We miss Kamas so much, especially when outside our back door is 6 feet until cinder block walls all the way around. Yuck! We'll be there in a week for the whole summmer. I hope I bump into you guys!
Wow, 2 years old! Happy Birthday Cameron! Jody, the cake is incredibly impressive, nice work! Congrats on your newest additions. It must be so fun for Cameron to have all those animals around, what an incredible experience!
Post a Comment