Cameron and Billy went for their well check-ups shortly after Cameron's birthday. The visit went well even though Billy had to get some shots. I absolutely LOVE our pediatrician. She is SOOO good. Cam was a little nervous to be there, but she put him at ease right from the start. She called him Dr. Cameron and let him help her check out Billy, even letting him use her stethoscope. Cameron was convinced he was such a good doctor he thought they were going to let him give Billy the shots.
Anyway, the boys are healthy and growing. Just as I suspected Billy hit the 16 pound mark. Four months old and 16 pounds and 1/2 and ounce to be exact. Cameron only weighed 19.5 pounds when he turned one, so they're very different in this regard. Billy was also 26 inches long which put his height percentile higher than his weight. I don't remember Cam's exact stats, but he broke 30 pounds weighing 31 I believe, and was over 40 inches tall.
Unfortunately, they didn't stay 'well' for long. We all got some virus that eventually turned into other illnesses: worst sinus infection I've ever had, Billy got 2 ear infections and pink eye, and they never would give Wes or Cam antibiotics even though they had the same symptoms as me. I can't complain too much though because we made it through the winter without anything major. Although I hate being sick in the spring, especially when it lasts for 2 weeks and counting!

2 comments:
How fun! Well, except for the sickness part...that's a bummer. Rajko has his well baby appointment on Tuesday and I can't wait for his stats! He was doing so well at 1 wk that they didn't make us come back until now, so I'm dying for an accurate reading. Cute boys, cute boys...we are lucky mommies!
Wow! They growing up too fast. I hope you all feel better soon. It's so hard to have sick little ones. Hang in there!
Post a Comment