




Well, he already slid into third. Cameron had his third birthday in April. I can't believe he's that old already! Where does the time go? I took him to the store to choose the theme of his party. Fully expecting him to choose Diego, or Sponge Bob, I was very surprised he immediately settled on a baseball party. Cameron loves baseball. We had the family up for a barbeque, cake and ice cream, games, baseball cards, and cotton candy. It was a lot of fun. The only thing I didn't do this year was make a fancy cake. Our oven wasn't working at the time, so the cake wasn't high on the priority list. Cameron had a blast and was totally spoiled with all the presents.
Cameron has really grown up this past year. We do a little preschool with 6 other moms and rotate houses. Just since the beginning of preschool I've seen him really come out of his shell and be a big boy. He's such a boy. He wants to hunt with his Dad, ride horses with his Dad, pretty much everything with his Dad. If I let him outside for two seconds he does things like fill our garage with gravel, or start hiking up the hill in the sage brush with his dogs, or completely cover the dogs with dirt. Give him his dogs, or a shovel, or rocks, or his little dump truck, and he's happy for at least an hour. We gave him a big kid bike (with training wheels) for his birthday, and he already zooms all around our garage doing figure 8's. I have a feeling he's going to want the training wheels off before the summer is over. He's growing up WAY too fast!

1 comments:
What a darling birthday cake Jody! Looks like you had a great time celebrating! Oh - and Billy is a little chunk! I love chubby babies! :) They're both getting so big!
Post a Comment