CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 15, 2008

Memories

Okay, so I've seen this before and thought it would be fun. I hope you play along. Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory about Wes or me. It doesn't matter if you know us a little or alot, just anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post the directions in your blog and see what memories get left for you.
If you leave a comment, I'll check back to your blog to see if you've decided to play along so I can leave a memory for you too.

4 comments:

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Ok so I have a ton of memories with Wes that go back to being little. But there are two that really stick out. He use to have the coolest horses and fence. He would always be playing with them at grandma bethals & grandpa jays. I begged my parents to find me some. Needless to say I never got any. Next when I was like 5 I had the chicken pox and Wes had gone to Aunt Patsy's barber shop and had brought me back a ballon. So he & I were sitting on the front steps of the house blowing up our ballons and mine popped in my face. My memory of Jody is that when I first knew where she lived I thought it was a mansion!! I am glad that the memories didn't stop there. I look forward to more memories!!

Kelli Despain said...

Oh, so many memories, how to pick! I remember laughing, a lot, with Jody in high school. It seems like we were constantly together my senior year and I loved it. I remember trying to get you to fix my license plate cover in the parking lot of Albertsons in Park City. I told you that since you were the youngest it was your duty, which you didn't fall for! And Wes, just the other day I found some notes we wrote back and forth to each other in seminary when I was cleaning out my old scriptures. You were giving me advice on James-oh, the good old days!

Giselle Rasheta said...

Oh, Jody...every memory I have of you is being the little girl hanging out with my mom at pageants. I was always just in awe of you and thought you were the most incredible person ever. I remember watching you in the Summit County pageant from backstage during the swimsuit competition just thinking, "Wow, is she even real?" I always thought you were so pretty and had the most amazing hair!

The Crazy Wolf Pack said...

Ya my birthday was in August but my husband doesn't even look at our blog let alone post anything on it so my birthday was skipped. Oh well. I wasn't about to post it myself. But i'm ok with that. It keeps it somewhat of a secret!!