CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 4, 2008

July



July is one of my favorite months. We always have so much fun with friends and family during the 4th and 24th holidays. My mom has pictures from the 4th so I don't have any to post right now, and those are my only two from the 24th. We did the usual...parade and rodeo in Oakley, family barbeques...rodeo and derby in Kamas. I can't believe July has already come and gone. I'm always a little sad when July ends. Cameron was really well behaved at all the events and really enjoyed the parade. He sat nicely, ran for candy, and enthusiastically waved to everyone that passed. The top picture is Cameron waiting patiently for Wes to saddle the horse so they could go for a ride. He's sporting his favorite truck shirt and cowboy hat--he's getting really into his cowboy gear, including boots with shorts! The second one is what I saw when I pulled into the driveway after the Kamas rodeo. He was exhausted after staying after the rodeo to watch Wes in the slack.

0 comments: