Yep, we're going to get a baby. We have to be very specific in saying 'we' are going to get it. If we say 'Mom' is having a baby Cameron usually yells, "NO! My baby!" Oh the joys of 2 year olds! Cameron seems very excited, though I'm sure he doesn't really understand. His prediction from the start has been the same, so I guess we'll see. I know this is old news to several of you, but thought I'd post it anyway. I'm just past 15 weeks. Due date is January 12th.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congratulations! That's so exciting! He'll be a great big brother!
Congrats! He is so cute...I am secretly hoping we have a girl as well (I always tell Noah that I understand doing hair and playing girly games and know nothing about boys). I'm so happy for you guys! Keep us updated!
Yay!!!!!!!!!! How exciting! Cameron is so cute-- he's quite a talker. How are you feeling?
Congrats on the baby!! I'm excited for you guys cameron is so cute!! Ya we are going to cedar city with no kids that's the rules for girls night out. No kids no husbands just the girls.
Congratulations, thats very exciting. I can't wait to hear if you are having a boy or a girl!
Hooray! I was SO excited when I finally got to see you the other day. I can't wait to hear whether it's a boy or girl, so keep us posted! And ha ha on the peter potty. Let me know if it works!
That is so awesome! I had no idea!! Whew, your life is going to get crazy (I mostly I like to say that to people to make myself feel better since I have three rugrats). Seriously though, whoohoo! Can't wait to find out the sex.
WOW! Exciting. :) Although, I am pretty sure that Cameron said that he wants a Baby Jesus...well, Jody, if anyone can do it, its you :)
Congrats, that is so happy and exciting. It was fun hearing your voice :)
Congratulations!! I had no idea -- and you didn't even SAY ANYTHING on Saturday night when I saw you!! :) That is terrific news! I hope you're feeling well and I can't wait to find out what you're having! Let's get together soon ok?
I am so excited for you! You are the cutest Mom and Cam is so cute -- I'll bet this one is every bit as cute, as well. It's always fun to talk to you -- in person or on the phone -- congratulations!
Congratulations! Diddo to what everyone else said. You are such a great mom and Cameron is adorable. That is fun that he is so excited about it. Thanks for posting the happy news. Lacy Schumann
Post a Comment