CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

SO EXCITED!

To some, this might not seem very exciting. However, in my mind this is cause for celebration! Hee, hee!

Old Navy has made a Tall department!!!! Gap has had one for about a year and half now, and it must be catching on. Not only do they sell longer inseams (because longs just will not do!), but they adjust everything to be proportional and add length in the sleeves too! WOOHOO! Haven't really bought anything except some lounge pants, because although they're catching on to people being tall, they still haven't figured out that tall people have babies too.

3 comments:

Grady and Janie said...

Way cool Jody--I bet Amber is pretty excited too! Although, you probably wouldn't have such a hard time finding clothes if you weren't so dang skinny as well as tall.

Grady and Janie said...

I meant usually so skinny (I did not forget that you are very pregnant right now)

The Preece Family said...

What?? No! Where did I miss THIS one?? I never thought it could happen -- we've definitely been waiting a LONG time for this day to finally come, right?!! :) Hooray! Oh, and amen on the "longs" not making the cut - hello, there ARE people in this world with an inseam longer than 35 inches!