I just didn't want to forget this story, so here goes...
Cameron likes to run around in just his diaper, sometimes less, but still refers to himself as naked even with the diaper. One night when he was "naked" and playing and Wes had had a particularly stressful day I said, "Cameron, tell Dad not to be so stressed." to which he jumped up pointing to himself and excitedly exclaimed "Daddy get naked like me!"
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Cameron Story
Posted by Jody at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Jodi that is hilarious! Cameron is so cute.
Love it :)
too cute, that is definately a story that you will want to remember!
Ha ha...boys are crazy! Just some craziness I have to look forward to :)
Jody-
Its fun to find your blog and learn about your family. Cameron is so cute (love the story). Congrats on baby #2. I hope all goes well.
The class of 1999 is preparing for their 10 year anniversary this coming year. If you happen to have anyone's info from our class (like email, phone, address) would you please email it to me at edenturnbow@gmail.com. I would really appreciate that.
Thanks again-
Eden
This is HILARIOUS! I love that he associates nakedness with being happy and stress-free. Maybe we all need a lesson from Cameron :)
That story is CLASSIC Jody! So glad you posted it...it really shows a hint of Cameron's personality huh? :)
Post a Comment