

We went to Gardner's Village over UEA. It was a lot of fun. Cameron loved all the decorations and witches walking around. His excitement makes the holidays so much more fun. We then HAD to go in the petting zoo, which consisted of very few animals--kind of disappointing, and then had a pony ride. Cameron loved the pony ride and was really quite patient waiting for his turn for about 45 MINUTES! Wes could not believe we waited in line to ride a pony when we have at least 5 horses he could ride at home. Oh well. He loved it. He's definitely an animal lover. I wonder where he got that from??? :)
3 comments:
Cameron is cute, I love the one when he is smiling really big petting the goat. I am excited to meet your new little boy. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I hope you feel well.
Jody, your litle boy is so cute! That will be so much fun for him to have a brother. I just read your last post and I can't believe it's so soon! You look hardly pregnant at all... and don't worry about weight gain. I'm sure it will come right off. I'm just glad my Dr never said anything about how much weight I gained - I would have cried! Can't wait for the new little guy to come!
You look great and I'll keep my fingers crossed! I wouldn't want to have a baby on Christmas either!
Gardener Village seems like a pretty fun place, everyone is always talking about it!
Post a Comment